New Born, Maternal and Women’s Health
- Pap tests and breast exams
- Birth control counseling
- STI/hormonal testing
- Fertility Support
- Reproductive Health
- Breast Cancer Suppotive care
- Vaginal complaints
- Low libido
- Urinary incontinence
- PMS, PMDD, Menstural irregularities
- Cervical cancer, Fribriods, Endometriosis, Overian Cysts
According to the World Health Organization, infertility in women is ranked as the 5th highest serious global disability. 1 in every 8 couples in Ontario struggle with fertility. Whether you are suffering from infertility, sexual, breast or hormonal dysregulation or have any other gynaecological concerns , naturopathic medicine can help you.
Women and reproductive health in general, is a mirror of our stress levels, how we feel and think, what we eat or drink, and our exposure to xenoestrogens in our environment. For this reason, it generally responds well to a naturopathic treatment with a holistic approach of care.
If you are trying to become pregnant, are currently pregnant, or have recently given birth, we can help you:
- Conceive easier by addressing the possible barriers to conception
- Have an easier pregnancy and delivery; Reducing pregnancy-related complaints( such as endocrine related issues, fatigue, nausea, leg cramps, hemorriods, etc) and post delivery complications (such as postpartum depression)
- Maximize your new born health and further reduce the likelihood of developing asthma, allergies, eczema, etc.
By combining Conventional medicine with Naturopathic principles and modalities, we will provide you with an integrative approach to your reproductive health. I am also happy to work with other members of your current healthcare team to achieve your wellness goals.
Recommendations of the expert panel on infertility and adoption 2009http://www.children.gov.on.ca/htdocs/English/infertility/report/caretoproceed.aspx